We've all accidentally overpaid for items; sometimes the register rings it up incorrectly and you don't notice or you ordered the $50 special without asking the waiter how much it costs. Admittedly, however, it's hard to significantly overpay at Qdoba - everything costs $5.75-6.75.
On my recent Qdoba visit, I though I would try something new. One bite into this overstuffed burrito and I new something was different. Upon reflection, I realized that while this burrito has a different sauce, it tastes like all of their others. Stopping to savor the flavor and enjoy the BBQ sauce in my burrito, I realized the true difference was that I was now missing a 20% of one of a lower front incissors (a front tooth). Somehow I chipped a chunk out of my tooth on a soft burrito. The weirdest part is that I never found the piece of tooth - it was not in the burrito, on the table, nor did I swollow it. I really wanted to find it because I was wondering if the tooth fairy leaves money for partial teeth - I guess we'll never know.
Regardless of where the tooth part is, a quick visit to the Dentist (the $300 bill - although I'm awaiting insurance reimbursement) and my tooth is whole again. In fact this dental office was nice enough to upgrade me, since I was a first time client. Check me out below.
The moral of the story, is that while it may seem worthwhile to enjoy the occasional $300 burrito its not and like fluoride in your water, you'll wonder what the real benefit is and why the communists did it.
Yes, C does likes the mustache