While flipping through her weekly People magazine was surprised to see one of her close family members on page 20 of the magazine! She was so excited and surprised that she just had to show me the picture. See for yourself (we scanned in the page). Actually this is the "second" time her family's been in people - although the other one was made-up for the blog.
Promptly after seeing the photo and rousing me, C called her parents and told them. They were equally as surprised and confused. All four of us were left wondering: "Is Ernie working a second job?" "When did he go to California?" "Why didn't anyone notice he left the STL?" As of yet, our questions have not been answered - Ernie isn't saying anything (I thinking he's evoking his fifth amendment rights).
As we ponder these questions, C & I included a zoomed image of this week's People and a photo of Ernie and I together from a few years ago (back when we were in the STL) so that you too could consider this strange situation.
As we ponder these questions, C & I included a zoomed image of this week's People and a photo of Ernie and I together from a few years ago (back when we were in the STL) so that you too could consider this strange situation.
