I love Passover, not because of the matzah which I can not eat, but because it brings me two weeks of bliss! Spring break baby! One of the perks of working at a Jewish Day School is that Passover brings me a much needed break from school. LOVE it (and needed it)! My first part of Spring Break was spend at home (in VA) catching up on cleaning, hanging out with some friends (and Michael of course)! We spent an afternoon at the Cherry Blossoms and we cooked up a last minute Pesach Seder...thanks for coming D & P; we had a blast and hope that you did too! After cleaning up from a Passover feast and making sure that M had a few leftovers for while I was gone, I headed off to STL to hang with my family and friends for a week! I have been having a blast and have been able to spend quality time with my family and friends, there are still more peeps to see and I am going to have to try to squeeze them all in! You would think it would be so easy to squeeze in everyone in a week...but it is a bit tricky! I have a few more days at home (I head back east on Friday); there are lunches, dinners, shopping and a mani and pedi in my future...who knows what else will come my way, but I am enjoying my visit and that is what counts the most! And one of the best parts of being at home...