Sunday, May 17, 2009

Home Alone...

It is quiet without M at home this weekend! I have managed to keep myself pretty busy though; birthday celebrations, girls day out, work, dinner with a friend and laundry on the 4th floor (I will be so grateful for the day I can do laundry in my own place)! This is good practice for me though for when M goes to Oregon for the summer. The summer itself is already getting pretty busy for me: a visit to Ohio for a friends wedding, a visit from mom and dad and a trip to see M in July! I also will go back to Ohio to visit my girls from OU where I will get to meet their latest additions to their families! So exciting! Life is good I must say and I am so grateful to have lululemon in my life - without it I might have had to go to Oregon with M for the summer! But, my girls and G (the only lulu boy) will keep me entertained all summer. The end of school is just around the corner - 18 full days and 2 half days left! Wahoo! I can not believe that 2 years have almost passed since we have been here! Craziness! If you want to visit, you better come soon!

Pics from last week and my weekend alone: