Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wow, February Was Busy (Too bad it is almost April)

It was not until I was making my Dad put captions on my February picture album that I realized how busy I was last month.  And how low of a priority I am in to my Dad (Editor's Note: Phin's comment is false; he made me type that sentence).  In February:
  • I started to sit like a puppy, culminating in a full fledged unassisted real sit
  • Learned to stand just holding on to the table, couch, or mom's arm
  • Fed myself from a bottle (in front of company, nonetheless)
  • Needed an outfit change after letting go of a bottle and spilling everywhere while insisting that I feed myself from a bottle
  • Turned five months old - now I'm a week shy of 6 months
  • Outgrew my Yoda costume (at least the hood) - no more silly photos
  • Had my first kiss - she's an older woman, nearly 1 year old
  • Played with my first lego man, and
  • Finally beat the dang sock monkey in a wrestling match.
You can check out highlights of these exciting moments and more in my February Picture Album.

Peace Out,
Phin