Anyway, we made it down to C-ville (eventually). And that evening went to a concert - a Beatles cover band. My favorite song ever is Here Comes the Sun (doodoo doodoo). The band was nice and played the song early, so I would not have to stay up too late (but I stayed up late anyway). I tried again to let Mom and Dad know that it was too late for me. I do not think they like it when I yell really really loudly. But, if they would listen to my quiet complaints, I would not have to escalate the issue. I should have asked to speak to one of my grandma's - they understand.
Here I am on the dance floor with the big kids:
They were nice kids; no one stepped on me. Later on, I sat with my friends J & R, and M & S and sipped some grapes. That made me a happy camper (although not a sleepy camper).
The next day, among other side trips, we stopped and visited mom's friend from college. She's a pro photographer. She took nice pics of me and she has two dogs. I love dogs. I like to chase them around, pet them (gently), and get licked. I also like to chew on sticks (and everything else) like dogs.
Check out the best of the photos mom's friend, R, took
Peace Out,
Phin
ps - it is a flying gopher on my shirt. Props to Aunt L.

