This morning, I got to go apple picking for the first time. I am 1, I can do cool things now. I love apples. I loving picking up stuff. It only made sense that I go apple picking. It turns out that my friend Max loves apples too. And he loves picking up (and throwing) stuff too. So I called him up on my little phone and said "Do you want to go out an play?" He said yes. So, he had his mom and dad drive, and I brought my mom, dad, and Elizabeth.
Here I am sampling the goods. My favorite part about apple picking - the many apples on the ground. There are so many I can pick up an apple, take a bite. Then pick up another one, take a bite. Then pick up another one, take a bite... You get the idea. I must have had bites from 20+ apples. Dad said I was feeding the bees and squirrels. I don't know what a squirrel is, but I'm glad to share.
After the picking, we had a picnic and went to play in the pumpkin bin - try doing this at the grocery store. Anyway, check out all of my picking photos here.
Peace Out,
Phin