Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Amelia's 3-Month Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, I turned 3 months old.  As Phin would say, ‘This is the oldest I’ve ever been.”  Oh Phin – love you Big Brother.  And while Phin is right, I’ve never been older (until now); I’ve also never been cuter.  3-months marked a special time in my life, as I’m starting to grow bigger and stronger.  I am learning how to sit up with assistance of my bumby chair or loved one; I can now do tummy time for a long time (in excess of a minute); I now fit into my clothes; and I have started smiling and coo-ing at the sight of my family or a funny joke.


As you may remember, for Phin’s 3-month photos, our StLouis friends at J. Pollack photo did a professional shoot – evidently, I’m noteven cool enough to meet J. Pollack or his wife S. Pollack, yet.  For my 3-Month Photo Shoot, Mom and Dad wanted to take me somewhere that would highlight the lovely fall colors.  So we went to the Dangerfield Island Marina along the banks of the Potomac River.  I loved the view and the boats so much that Dad has promised to take me sailing there, as soon as I am old enough (5 years old).  While I can hardly wait to board a vessel, I am even more eager to share my photos with you.  Rest assured that despite the delayed posting of these photos, they were taken on my 3 month birthday.  Check out the pictures here.
Lots of Love,

Amelia Rose

 PS - I got a nasty mosquito bite on my right cheek the day before taking these photos.  No worries though, it is healed now.