Thursday, December 13, 2012

Amelia's Four Month Photo Shoot




Four Months is a lot of fun (or phun, if you are my big brother). It was a special treat to turn four months old while we in St Louis for Thanksgiving; we were able to spend the week/day with my grandparents and other family members Thanksgiving pictures are coming soon). It was also special, because the weather was beautiful, so we could go outside. You may recognize the scenery in the photos as Mom's childhood bedroom and Nana & Papa's backyard - the same places Phin took his 3-month photos (only everything is green, instead of snow covered). Very excitingly, I made it through the entire photo shoot without peeing on the bed, crying, or spitting up on Dad - something Phin could not do (correct ion: he did not pee on the bed either).

 

After turning four months old, I have been working on a lot new skills. For instance, I can now sit like a puppy without falling over, right away - still working on staying in that position for a prolonged time. And, I have become better at holding coo-ing conversations with Mom, Dad, Phin, and anyone holding me. Despite these successes, like any driven and successful woman, I still have improvement goals for my four-month old self.

By the time I turn 5 months, I hope to:
1) Be able to sit like a puppy for a full minute;
2) Sleep through the night again (I'm trying Mom);
3) Limit my drooling to meal times only (this is a stretch goal); and
4) Slam dunk on Michael Jordan (he's getting older and hopefully shorter).

Happy four months. I hope you enjoy my 4 month old photo shoot pictures.

Lots of Love,
Amelia