This is our first jointly written blog – we could not decide who would best tell the story, so we decided to share the storytelling. We gender colored our parts to make it easier to follow.
Last weekend, Amelia decided she was old enough to ride in the red Little Tikes car.
Phin was about 8 months when he got to drive the car for a monthly photo shoot; I decided I was old enough and would like a turn. Well, it didn’t go so well.
I did not want to share the car. It has been one of my phavorite toys since I was old enough to ride in it (propped up with a pillow).
He kept saying, “No Amelia, No.”
On Mom’s urging I agreed to share (there may have been tears) – after 2 minutes though, Amelia let me back in.
Fast forward (whatever that means) to Wednesday afternoon… We were playing downstairs with the trains…
I was playing trains, Amelia was watching. Then we played puppets, I was sharing. Sharing a while will make some smile. I like to smile, so I asked Amelia if she wanted a ride. I told her I would drive.I was so excited when he I asked that I blew raspberries. Phin fetched the little person insert. Since my legs are too short to touch the ground – the insert keeps me from falling out.
I pushed her around. I apologized when we crashed. And I parked her a few times. Mom took a lot of video, but click the image below to go to our movie site and watch the minute clip.
Peace Out and Lots of Love,
P & A