Happy 4th of July everyone. While I am too little to understand this holiday, I do like that Dad stayed home and we hung out with our friends as a family. I even got to attend my first slumber party at my friend Hannah's house (I only got to sleep for a few hours before I was awoken and strollered home).
A few weeks back we celebrated my 11-month birthday with a lovely photo shoot on the hottest day of the year. It was so hot that I could not even contract my muscles enough to smile. Since I smile all the time, you know it was hot out.
For this photo shoot we went down to the Alexandria waterfront (we were down there for one of Phin's friend's birthday party). There were all sorts of cool boats driving around the river and a lot of people to watch. I was so tired from the heat and all the activity that I almost screamed the whole way home (just so everyone would know how hot and tired I was). But, luckily for mom and dad, it was too hot to scream. So, I just sweated the whole way home.
Here are a couple of preview pictures (notice, no smiles); you can view the rest of the album via this link.
Lots of Love,
Amelia
A few weeks back we celebrated my 11-month birthday with a lovely photo shoot on the hottest day of the year. It was so hot that I could not even contract my muscles enough to smile. Since I smile all the time, you know it was hot out.
For this photo shoot we went down to the Alexandria waterfront (we were down there for one of Phin's friend's birthday party). There were all sorts of cool boats driving around the river and a lot of people to watch. I was so tired from the heat and all the activity that I almost screamed the whole way home (just so everyone would know how hot and tired I was). But, luckily for mom and dad, it was too hot to scream. So, I just sweated the whole way home.
Here are a couple of preview pictures (notice, no smiles); you can view the rest of the album via this link.
Lots of Love,
Amelia