Back to the story, we went to The Man Store in January 2011 to by wood for the meat smoker and happened upon a rainbow sled. I loved sitting in the sled in the store and Dad said that since it was supposed to snow later that week we could get the sled.
Well two years later, we finally got snow! So this past weekend, Dad, Mom, Amelia, and I went out to the steep hill next to the metro track (the one I am never allowed to walk on normally, when it is not slippery) with our rainbow sled. You can check out the pictures and videos below!
By the way, Amelia LOVES the sled. She got so sad when she had to get off. It's okay Amelia, it's okay. Don't cry.
Short Sledding / Snow videos:
Video 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Video 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Video 3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Video 4: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
Peace Out,
Phin




