Mom and Dad were all nervous about my move. But, I have loved my new school since we visited last year during their open house and everything is going great. So far, my teachers say that it is like I have been in the class the whole year. I am not sure what they mean, because I have been in the class all of the year (2014).
Anyway, this school is a lot of fun (so was my old one), and we have undertaken a lot of cool activities. Also, everyday someone's Mom or Dad gets to come in, help, lead an activity, and play. I will get to bring Mom with me in 2 weeks and Dad will come with me in February. You can check out some pictures of me at school below.
![]() |
| Here was are playing kitchen in our classroom. While I am still learning everyone's name, we have a lot of fun together! |
Peace Out,
Phin



