I like things that go.
That you already know.
So last week we went to the Car Show.
Thankfully we were not caught in the snow.
But, I did stub my toe.
We had just bought a new car, how apropos;
Although our new car does not have a turbo.
Cold weather and crowds, we had fun even so.
I'm out of words that rhyme, so...
here's some pictures.
Check out all of my DC Auto Show pictures here.
Peace Out,
Phin
That you already know.
So last week we went to the Car Show.
Thankfully we were not caught in the snow.
But, I did stub my toe.
We had just bought a new car, how apropos;
Although our new car does not have a turbo.
Cold weather and crowds, we had fun even so.
I'm out of words that rhyme, so...
here's some pictures.
![]() |
| Taking Amelia for a drive... now shut the door |
![]() |
| Look at me in my big truck, everyone has a window, and Amelia has a mobile play space. |
![]() |
| Mini Convertible - how's the back seat dad? |
Peace Out,
Phin


