Monday, May 12, 2014

Hidden Pond Park - Fun Adventure and Impromptu Photo Shoot

Now that it is nice outside, I have been itching for an adventure.  Sure, Mom takes me out during the week to story time at the library and we go to the park/playground nearly everyday.  But, I had a yearning for adventure, for the outdoors, and for some snakes (I like snakes).

A few weeks back we met some friends at a new nature center near our house - Hidden Pond Park.  We had a great time and wanted to take dad next time.  So last weekend we took him to the park and (not surprisingly) we had a fantastic time.

We hiked through the woods...


We hiked across bridges...



And then, we hiked across bridges in the woods...



In addition to a lake and trails in the woods, Hidden Pond Park has a nature center full of turtles, snakes, and frogs, as well as a playground.  If they built a swingset at the park, I would venture to say that it is the perfect park!

Check out all of our photos from this great adventure, which turned into a surprise photo shoot (it has been months since we had one).

Lots of Love,
Amelia Rose (aka aMeeMoo)