Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dancing Queen - I'm no Queen, but I'm going to be a flower in the Nutcracker!

Phin loves trucks, trains, buses, cars..., but I love dancing (and pink and purple).  On the road trip to Portland, I kept telling Mom that I wanted to dance. On the way, we stopped with a friend who did gymnastic; mom would ask "Do you want to take a tumbling class?"  I would always say no, "I want to dance."   Maybe it was because I was stuck in a car seat and wanted to move.
 
So when we got to Portland, Mom found a nearby ballet studio and signed me up for dance.  I look forward every Thursday to going to dance. On Tuesdays, I ask if its time for dance.  On Saturdays, I ask if its time for dance.  On Sundays, I invite Dad to come to dance (although I do not have dance on Sundays, just Thursdays).  I love dance so much that I want to go every day I'm not at school
 
 
I also love my dance outfit.  Pink tight pants, special shoes and a black top - so great.  I get excited to put on my special dance outfit.  
 
In addition to practicing my ballet moves, we also get to have fun dancing.  We jump over a stuffed turtle, dance like cats and birds, and just have a lot of fun.  You can check out all of my dancing pictures here.

Lots of Love,
Amelia