Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Reader Mail: The Rest of Our Days

Reader Mail:
Dear Phin and & Amelia,
Love your blog, you are very cute and you do very exciting things.  But, I was wondering what your 'normal' days are like, when you are not off on a crazy adventure?
Love,
Left in Virginia

Response:
Dear Left in Virginia,
  • First of all, thank you for the lovely fan mail, we think we are cute too!
  • Secondly, please come visit us, so you do not feel 'left' - we love guests.
  • Threely (is this what comes after second?), our 'normal' days are still sometimes crazy - especially when Phin doesn't sleep well).  But, we spend the majority of our mornings at our new Oregon school.  We have been making a lot of great friends there and it is a lot of fun.  I (Amelia) go to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  Well, I go on Tuesdays and Thursday too, but that is just to drop off and pick Phin up.  Phin goes Monday through Friday.  In the afternoons, I still have quiet time, but I do not like sleeping then, so I usually just yell or sing.  Addditionally, I go to Dance Class on Thursdays and Phin just started Rock Climbing class on Tuesdays.

To help you see what school is like, we have been saving compiling pictures from school during the months of October and November - you can view them here.  Since November is not over, there will be more added.

Hope you are having a wonderful Fall and keep the letters coming, friends.
Lots of Love,
Amelia