- Wake-up. That's right, I start everyday by waking up. I suggest you do the same.
- Get my toughness on. After breakfast (my second favorite meal of the day, only after mid-morning snack), we went to Lowe's and built trains. Why, I like to hammer. Plus, it was great practice for helping Dad in the shop.

- Midmorning snack. Midmorning snack is my favorite 'meal' of the day. After eating until my tummy is full at breakfast, I need additional calories to keep going strong all morning long!
- Ballet Rehearsal. I love ballet. I love dancing, moving and wearing my tutu. It's just so fun. Next Saturday is my big show (a version of the Nutcracker). As you can see in the photo below, I'm a Waltzing Flower (on the left); I am sitting with my team, while one of the other groups was practicing. Funny rule about ballet: no one wears undies, just tights. Hehe, so foofoo.
(For those wondering, I still take a quiet time, but ballet fell during quiet time, so not today. No big deal, I'm a tough girl)
- Night on the town. After a fun day, nothing completes the day like a night out on the town with your girl friends. Unfortunately, all of my girl friends have to be in bed at 7pm (I am usually too); so, I went out with Mom, Dad and Phiny. Zoo Lights in Portland was a fantastic glittery wonderland! Plus, it is always neat to be outside when it is dark (and not raining). In the photo below, we are in the longest rainbow tunnel I have ever seen!

- Bedtime. Whew, what an long day, I was so tired.
Lots of Love & Until Next Time,
Amelia (aka Memoo)