Saturday, July 23, 2016

Amelia's 4th Birthday!

Can you believe I am 4?  Me, Memoo, turned 4 this past weekend!  
Last year, when I turned 3, we had just moved to Portland and our furniture was just delivered.   Because of all of this change, I did not have a chance to meet too many people or plan too big of a party.  But this year was different.  We are settled into our house and neighborhood and I had a lot of friends from school.  So, my party was great!

When Mom and Dad asked what kind of party we should have, I let them know I wanted a PJ party. I wanted to run around the backyard in my pajamas.

Out from with my birthday banner and pinata

Jumping on my new bounce house - what a great birthday present
We took Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa to the beach.  It was chilly and windy, but fun
In addition to the normal birthday party festivities, we decided to show Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Papa the beautiful Oregon Coast.  We drove everyone out to Canon Beach and Hug Point.  What a great way to spend your birthday weekend - at the beach.  As you can see from the picture above, it was chilly (65) and windy, but fun.

Happy birthday to me (again).  You can see my birthday weekend pictures here.
Lots of Love, 
Amelia 4