Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FHF Modeling Meets Mysticism

My internship this summer requires a little bit of forecasting; financial forecasting, operational forecasting and facial hair forecasting.

Yup, facial hair forecasting (FHF for short). One of my most FAQs about this summer revolves around being in the woods for a few months and my known dislike for shaving. So yesterday (during our off-time & not on the government's dime), we decided to do a little FHF to determine what I might look like if I didn't shave for the entire summer. Attached is the model's results below.

We saw these results and could only think of one thing...finally, we've found Sasquatch! That's right, Bigfoot is nothing but an intern who likes do business plans for the NPS, but hates shaving! Take that crypto-zoologists!
Anyway, speaking of Sasquatch, check out what AA (my co-consultant) and I came across the other day... Follow this link, scroll down until you see the April 2009 Critter of the month. Hysterical.