It has been a busy few weeks since Thanksgiving. I had a lot of visitors. I did a lot of crazy things. And I played a lot.
One day last week, I was getting my daily dose of tummy time and I had a thought. It was my first one, yeah. Mom caught it on camera. I was trying to decide what to do next, play or cry. I chose play; crying is not as fun.
Then fun time ended (at least for mom)
Then my friend Simon came over. He is 2 months older. But now we are the same size (I’m 88th percentile). We had a lot of fun at the activity center. He likes the baby in the mirror too.
After a little bit of playing, Simon’s mom had to go. It was a long a long day. I took a nap on mom and dad’s bed.
Dad wanted me to write that there will be more photos coming for December. Including my first airplane ride and visit to St Louis. Stay tuned, but in the meantime, check out my December 2010 album here.
Peace Out,
Phineas