Today, Mom & Dad took me to see this big guy. I'm not sure who he was or if he's even real. But he had the softest track suit - so fun. And we both wear red; although mine is a dinosaur suit. ROAR! He was very nice and held me for a while. He even asked what I wanted for the holidays. I told him that I like barbeque and gray dress socks (Dad told me to say that). Mom and Dad even joined in the fun! When we were leaving, this jolly fellow said that he'd see me in 2 weeks. Fun! But how does he know where I'll be?
Mom and Dad just took this picture of me in my new fleece outfit - it's super soft and cozy. Look how much fun I was having in it just lying on the bed. Can't wait to take it for a spin outside!! So phun. Hehe.
Check out the originals of these photos in my Dec 2010 album.
Peace Out,
Phineas