We headed to the Shenandoah's. Dad rented a cabin, we cooked yummy food, hiked, played outside, and mom and dad said that they sat in the hot tub and drank some wine while I was sleeping. Mom and dad said I am too little for a hot tub, but I got to take a bath in a jacuzzi tub! I wasn't sure what the jets did, so I said "no-no", they kind of looked like outlets.
The drive out to the mountains was really fun and I did much better than on our drive to Charlottesville a few months ago - mom and dad learned how to time the drive better so that I was tired when it was time to leave! Last time they took me after a nap. I thought that was lame, so I screamed. I wanted to play. This time I wanted to sleep for a bit. On our way we saw some deer and bears.
Other than some squirrels, birds and some dogs (wo-wo's), we didn't see many other animals. That's okay though, it gives me something to look forward to next time. Here is one more pic, but you can CLICK HERE to see the rest! We had so much fun! I can't wait to go to the mountains again!