Friday, December 23, 2011

St Louis for Thanksgiving 2011

HOLY COW, I haven't posted since I was 14 months old.  I'm now 15 months old.  That's a long delay.

I have been meaning to post about my awesome trip to St Louis for thanksgiving.  I love Thanksgiving.  Lots of food.  Lots of weird people.  Lots of hugs.  Lots of food.  Choo Choos in the Detroit airport (where ever Detroit is).

Mom took me to see Nana, Grandma, Grandpa, and Papa for 8 days.  It was a long but great trip.  I got to see my cousins and go swimming (in the winter no less).  We went to lots of parks.  We rode a purple dinosaur - super cool.  I bet you haven't done that.  I got to meet a new best friend (just my size) - he has a giant light switch in his toy house!  On-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off-on-off...


Back to the story.  Here I am riding the dinosaur with one of my new friend Isaac.  Isaac is an older boy; that's right, I hang out with older kids, so watch out.


Here I am either dancing or sharing, or sharing a dance, or dancing because we are sharing, with my other new friend Ryan Michael (he's the one with the light switch)


Anyway, here's the link to the whole album