Mom went to the doctor the other day (routine visit). When she came back, we had new pictures of Cloud at 12 weeks old. Mom says we won't know if I'm getting a brother or a sister for a little while longer. Everyone asks me what I want. I don't know, since I've never had a brother or sister. Girls are nice, they have long hair (and cooties). Boys are nice too, they like cars (and steal with mine). Whether I have a brother or a sister, I know it will not be nearly as cute as I am. But it will be fun to have someone to boss around...grr, I'm your older brother (I'm a tough guy).
Peace Out,
Phin
 |
| You can see a good side shot of the head (towards the right - Cloud's in the fetal position) |
 |
| Looks like a cloud to me |
 |
| Cloud on its back, with the legs in the air (on left) |