Monday, May 21, 2012

I Love Airplanes, Helicopters, Firetrucks, Ambulances, and Yellow School Buses... And I got to see them all in one morning!!

My Papa says I am all boy because I love all sorts of transportation.  I'm not sure what else I could be.  But he's right, I love anything with wheels.  I look forward waking up and playing with my trucks while Mom makes breakfast.  I enjoy watching the Choo Choo trains and the metro's drive by the house.  I get excited see the boats and planes when we walk down to the river.  And I love every time we pass a construction site - oh, dig trucks.

Last Saturday, Dad promised to take me somewhere special (mom was hosting a baby shower for a friend).  We went to my first air show!!  Dad says it was the coolest airshow he'd ever been to because you can walk on the planes.  In addition to watching loud planes fly all around, we got to go in all sorts of planes, helicopters, and other things.  There were even firetrucks, buses, vans, RV's, and golf carts (golf carts are so cool).    Oh, and the best part... I got to ride in two yellow school buses (to and from the show).  When I get even bigger (maybe 2), I'm going to ask mom and dad to let me move to the airshow, it's awesome.

Whew, all this fun was so overwhelming. Luckily Dad took some pictures.

Peace Out,
Phin

Flying a grounded helicopter

I've got my seat belt on, let's go...  Do I need to ride backwards here too?

On a yellow school bus!  Saweet