Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm a Big Boy, Now I've Got the Bed to Prove It

Everyday I get bigger.  If I keep up my current rate of growth, I will be able to touch the moon in no time.  My Dad says I'm tall enough now to officially qualify as a "big guy."  Cool new things come with my "big guy" title. 

1) I get to sit in a "big guy" chair at the dining room table - no more high chair tray at home for me.

2) I get to sit in the "big guy" seat when we play in the car - no more hanging in the car seat.  I still can't touch the pedals, so I'm not allowed to drive (yet).

3) I get to sit in the "big guy" swing at the park - no more baby swings.  That's my friend G.G. next to me, she's not a "big girl" yet, but I let her swing next to me. 

4) I get to nap in the "big guy" bed in my "big guy" room (down the hall from my "lil guy" room) - no more cribs during the day.  I still crib-it at night, since that's where my books and changing table are.

It's great to be a "big guy."  Oh yeah.

Peace Out,
The Big Guy