Now that I'm a week old, I want to look back and share my first few days from the hospital. It was certainly an exciting time full of new activities and adventures. After swiftly and unexpectedly exiting my mom's tummy, I was greeted by an amazing site... Mom and Dad.
They are very handsome and Mom looks completely different from this angle. I'm happy with the results. After lots of napping, my big brother (Phineas) brought my Nana and Papa to say hi. So sweet of him. He even was thoughtful enough to bring me an owl blankie - I wonder how he knew that I love blankies. I gave him a train set - thankfully, I was a c-section birth otherwise the delivery might have gotten a bit tricky.
After our first hellos and the pleasantries of our gift exchange, Phin decided to welcome me into the family with a noogie. When I agreed to it, I did not know exactly what one was; but, he seemed so pleasant, how could it be bad (or so I thought).
Nana and Papa made up for the noogie with lots of hugs and holding. Mom and Dad also made sure to give my plenty of affection. While I love my 'big guy' brother, rest assured, I will get my vengeance soon. I also hope, Mom and Dad have more kids so that I can noogie the next one.
Thankfully, when Uncle David came to visit he was a lot more gentle that Phin.
Anyway, after lots of hugs and holding at the hospital...
... and plenty of cute faces (and pictures of me)...
We were finally ready to go home (about 48 hours after we got there...we're quick healers). So, we walked to the car and sped away....
More pics and stories coming soon...but here are the rest of the pics from my first day(s).
Love,
Amelia Rose
After our first hellos and the pleasantries of our gift exchange, Phin decided to welcome me into the family with a noogie. When I agreed to it, I did not know exactly what one was; but, he seemed so pleasant, how could it be bad (or so I thought).
Nana and Papa made up for the noogie with lots of hugs and holding. Mom and Dad also made sure to give my plenty of affection. While I love my 'big guy' brother, rest assured, I will get my vengeance soon. I also hope, Mom and Dad have more kids so that I can noogie the next one.
Thankfully, when Uncle David came to visit he was a lot more gentle that Phin.
Anyway, after lots of hugs and holding at the hospital...
... and plenty of cute faces (and pictures of me)...
We were finally ready to go home (about 48 hours after we got there...we're quick healers). So, we walked to the car and sped away....
More pics and stories coming soon...but here are the rest of the pics from my first day(s).
Love,
Amelia Rose



