Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My First Two Weeks (Post Hospital) - By Amelia


Wow world, what an exciting first two weeks it has been.  Since coming home from the hospital, life and my diapers sure have changed a lot.  For starters, I have my own room and no longer need to share one with mom and dad (not that I mind, I’ll just sleep where ever), I get a lot of visitors, I can spend a lot more time with my brother Phin, and I get to go on all kinds of exciting adventures (the doctor’s office, Target, Trader Joe’s, a park, back to Target, the doctor’s office again, a different park, the pool, a museum, and back to Target again).  Phew, just thinking about this all makes me a little bit sleepy.  

Rather than keep on writing, my fingers are very small so it takes a lot of effort, I thought I would just share some of the photos.  Check out all of my First Two Weeks photos(since leaving the hospital), with some special highlights below.   
 Cuddling at home

 Holding my family tight


 Laying in my crib

 Posing with the H's 

 Tummy time on my rug

Lots of Love,
Amelia