Monday, February 4, 2013

Amelia's 6-Month Photo Shoot

Dear Loyal Readers / Fans,

Can you believe that I turned 6 months old just a few weeks ago?!  It has been a wonderful time full of smiles, challenges, and wonderful food (well, the food is new).  Turning 6 months old comes with great new responsibilities/activities:
  • I can now sit unattended for 15+ minutes on the floor (although my tush starts hurting), 
  • I get to use the jumparoo (love it)
  • I can start turning the pages in the books Mommy and Daddy read to me
  • I can now laugh at Phin - he's so phunny all the time, especially during family meals
  • I will get to go on my first roadtrip (4 hours to the Poconos - better be worth it)
  • I can stand, holding on to something, while attended by Mom or Dad (I still have jelly legs)
  • I get to try new foods (I had blueberries and noodles this afternoon)
  • I got my first big cold (hence I look puffy and congested in the photos - boohoo)
I love being 6 months old - I hope things are always this much fun, challenging, and exciting.  Below are a few teaser pictures from my photo shoot; you can view the rest here.

Lots of Love,
Amelia Rose
During an outfit change
Laying on the sheep rug in Phin's room


Excited to be wearing my Matilda Jane outfit.