Friday, March 1, 2013

Amelia: 7-Month Photo Shoot in the 'Hood

I'm officially 7 months old!  Yeah me.  Life at 7 months is great: my ability to ingest the food I am eating has greatly increased, I can stand-up holding on to something (once someone stands me up and stays there to catch me), I smile back when people (even strangers) smile at me, I jump in my jumperoo, and I kick my legs and laugh when something is funny or I get excited.  Oh yeah, it's great to be 7 months old. 

While I was officially in St Louis for my 7-month birthday - where it was cold and snowy, I returned to beautiful and warm weather in DC.  So the following day, we headed outside to enjoy the sun and the metro (for Phin), and to take my 7-month photo shoot photos. 

These shots were all taken at three different locales around my neighborhood - so much fun. 

Above: Here I am excited to be 7 months old.  Below: Just normal smiley and excited me.

Check out the rest of my 7-month photos here.

Lots of Love,
Amelia