Sunday, June 16, 2013

My First Graduation - 1 Year of Preschool Complete

June 14th was my official start to summer.  Sure, I had been to summer camp at Nana and Papa's already (more to follow on that), but June 13th was my final day of school for the year.  I love school.  I had great teachers (shout out to Morahs Virginia & Jewel). 

We did all sorts of fun things at school, like art, music, singing, playing in the shoshall hall (aka the social hall), playing with cars/trucks, and hanging with my school friends.  I love going to school.  We eat a snack and lunch at school. 

As I said before, the 14th was my final day of school.  To celebrate we had an ice cream and cookie party at school.  Amelia and Mommy came to visit and celebrate with me.  You can check out the few phone pics mom took here.


Here I am with my class, waiting for the ice cream

Taking my first bite of ice cream


I'm now looking forward to summer and next year at school (where ever that might be).

Peace Out,

Phin