Two years ago, I shot an instructional video teaching other babies how to sit up. It was my first instructional video. A few days ago, I shot the video below (yes, I shot it on my red tablet (yes, it's mine not mom's, like everything else in the house)). This time Amelia was showing other babies how to sit up. However, Amelia wanted to show babies a new version of the same old trick - Amelia sat up while crying. Notice how smooth she is - I was impressed that she could do two things at once. I frequently try to do two things at once (like eating and walking or playing cars and jumping), but usually end up hurt or falling.
Check out the video by clicking on the image (or following this link).
Peace Out,
Phin
NOTE: Amelia is not very pleased about this posting, but I thought it was great and Dad thought it was hysterical.