Occasionally, I can convince Phin to take a break from his cars and trains to do other activities. This past weekend, I was able to coax him into asking Mom and Dad to take us to a baseball game. As you may remember, last year we went to the Cardinals-Nationals game and had a fabulous time. So, when I found out that the Cardinals decided to come back to DC, I had to go see them. Unfortunately, my verbal vocabulary is still limited (I'm only 21 months old); but, I knew Phin would understand my interests. So, he talked to Mom and Dad on my behalf. Thankfully, they acquiesced and we caught the game on Sunday!
With our Cardinals gear, we loaded up the metro and headed down to the stadium.
Once at the stadium, Dad had reserved us great seats in Right Center to 'watch' the game and snack. They even had individual-sized bags of popcorn. In the shot below, I'm sharing my food with Elmo - oh Elmo.
After about 2 hours of snacking, we even watched the game for a couple of minutes before heading to the Ballpark's play space.
I love heading to the baseball game and look forward to going again. Maybe we can go to another one this year. In the meantime, check out the entirety of our pictures here.
Lots of Love,
Amelia
With our Cardinals gear, we loaded up the metro and headed down to the stadium.
Once at the stadium, Dad had reserved us great seats in Right Center to 'watch' the game and snack. They even had individual-sized bags of popcorn. In the shot below, I'm sharing my food with Elmo - oh Elmo.
After about 2 hours of snacking, we even watched the game for a couple of minutes before heading to the Ballpark's play space.
I love heading to the baseball game and look forward to going again. Maybe we can go to another one this year. In the meantime, check out the entirety of our pictures here.
Lots of Love,
Amelia


