What's better than one good friend... three good friends.
What's better than three good friends... three good friends who are all sisters (and travel as a pack).
What's better than three good friends who are sisters... The Triplets!
That's right, my friends, The Triplets from Boston, came down (by an airplane) to visit and stay at our house! It was so cool, not only are they smart and triplets, but they are also older. I was so excited about their visit that for weeks before they came, I showed everyone their picture. Sometimes I would even pretend I was one of The Triplets.
While they were here, we had so much fun; despite the constant rain! They got to sleep in my room with me - it was fun and crowded. Although, one night I kept them up late and got in trouble (I had to sleep in Mom and Dad's room).
Despite the rain, I took them to the Building Museum and the Natural History Museum (which was so crowded!)... we even got to ride on the metro several times!
Here are a couple of my pictures, but you can see the rest via this link.
I hope I get to see The Triplets soon - Julia is coming to visit this summer for camp! Maybe I can go up there for another visit.
Peace Out,
Phin
What's better than three good friends... three good friends who are all sisters (and travel as a pack).
What's better than three good friends who are sisters... The Triplets!
That's right, my friends, The Triplets from Boston, came down (by an airplane) to visit and stay at our house! It was so cool, not only are they smart and triplets, but they are also older. I was so excited about their visit that for weeks before they came, I showed everyone their picture. Sometimes I would even pretend I was one of The Triplets.
While they were here, we had so much fun; despite the constant rain! They got to sleep in my room with me - it was fun and crowded. Although, one night I kept them up late and got in trouble (I had to sleep in Mom and Dad's room).
Despite the rain, I took them to the Building Museum and the Natural History Museum (which was so crowded!)... we even got to ride on the metro several times!
Here are a couple of my pictures, but you can see the rest via this link.
![]() |
| Here we are riding the metro (right before I jumped into a Metro car by myself - no worries, the doors opened and I got out) |
| Eating breakfast as a crew - Me, Amelia, J, A, & K (working around the table)! |
Peace Out,
Phin
