Monday, August 18, 2014

Bike Exchange - Everyone's on two wheels

Hello readers,
After a great vacation in SC we are back with style and exciting news.  A couple of weeks ago, I ditched my balance bike, for a big guy bike with pedals (Thanks Harper and Eamon for lending it to me).   After a week with training wheels, so I could get used to the pedaling, and a week of vacation (where I did not ride a bike)... I am off and running biking on only two wheels.  You can check out my moves below. 

Please be aware that this was my first 30 minutes on a pedal bike without training wheels, so I still need a quick hand from Mom or Dad.  But, after more practice today I should be good on my own.  In addition to pedaling on the bike, I love to brake hard and squeak the tires - Amelia always says it makes a funny noise.  Click here or on the image to watch the video.

 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ho6jsgfamzbh2x/VIDEO0210.mp4


For those wondering, "What is Phin going to do with his old balance bike?"   I have shared the bike with Amelia, who was doing great in her first real balance bike riding experience.  I'm good at sharing.  Nice helmet Amelia.  Click here or on the image to watch her video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3ph1jro4q7m966/VID_20140817_175016.mp4
 

I am sure more videos will be posted, as we improve (and start jumping things like a BMX).
 
Peace Out,
Phin