Can you tell what's different in the 2 photos below, aside from the obvious vantage point, colors, location, outfits, angles...?
I'll give you a hint. In one, I'm wearing a diaper. And in the other I'm not. Hmmm...
The top photo is from Saturday, when Dad took Phin and I to the waterfront to feed the ducks. The bottom photo is from this morning, when after days of nagging, Mom and Dad finally agreed to unchain me from the sogginess of wet diapers and let me wear Elmo undies. I've only been using the potty without crying since Thursday (today's Tuesday) and I've never successfully told Mom and Dad that I had to use the potty before I went in my diaper. But, I am persuasive (who could say no to me).
Halfway through the day... nothing is destroyed (yet). But Mom makes me sit on the potty every half hour.
Lots of Love,
Amelia
PS - Today is Phin's first day of preschool for the year (in case you were wondering, which I know you were not).