- Bubbles
- Bubbles Green
- Mr. Bubbles
- Mr. Bubbles Green
- Mr. Green
- Mr. Bubbles Orange Green (his full, legal name).
Bubbles Green gets to live in my bedroom on the top of my bookshelf. He likes to eat blood worms (ewwwe) and some other gross looking foods. He also likes to swim around and look out the windows of his bowl. I have introduced him to my favorite stuffed animals. And I read him a couple of books this morning.
![]() |
| Here is Bubbles in his cup from the pet store. He got to watch us eat dinner last night. |
![]() |
| Mr. Bubbles Green in his bowl for the first time. I got to pick out the orange plant to match Mr. Bubbles Green |
![]() |
| Here he is watching me eat an early birthday cupcake from Barnes and Nobles (Thanks B&N) |
![]() |
| Here I am playing hide-and-seek with him. He's hiding behind his plant. |
Peace Out,
Phin
ps- this is probably my last blog post as a three-year-old.



