Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy 4th birthday, Phineas. Happy birthday to me.
A few week back (Sept 20), we celebrated my fourth birthday. While many family members said "it seems like you were just born," they are wrong. I was born 4 years ago. You can see how much I have grown - Here I am at birth, at 1, at 2, at 3, and now at 4. Wow, I have really grown - I'm such a big guy now.
We had a great party for my birthday - all of my friends came (seriously all, there were 25 friends there + their parents + my family). We had pizza, Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, and an awesome under the sea show. There was a shark, seahorse, crabs, snails... lots of cool stuff!
In the photo above, I am check out the really cool giant snail. He was bright orange. While he hid in his shell most of the time, he did come out and waive his 'foot' at me. Hi snail.
Here I am blowing out my candles! I blew them all out - that means I will get to turn 5 (and get a wish).
Birthday parties are so much fun. We should have them more often. Earlier in the month, we had a birthday party for my stuffed hoodie bear, as well as my stuffed Elmo (and Aunt Carol and Cousin Bibeth). Later in the month, Amelia's Curious George and rainbow monkey had birthdays. I love birthdays - so fun!
You can enjoy the rest of my birthday party photos here.
Peace Out,
Phin
A few week back (Sept 20), we celebrated my fourth birthday. While many family members said "it seems like you were just born," they are wrong. I was born 4 years ago. You can see how much I have grown - Here I am at birth, at 1, at 2, at 3, and now at 4. Wow, I have really grown - I'm such a big guy now.
We had a great party for my birthday - all of my friends came (seriously all, there were 25 friends there + their parents + my family). We had pizza, Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, and an awesome under the sea show. There was a shark, seahorse, crabs, snails... lots of cool stuff!
In the photo above, I am check out the really cool giant snail. He was bright orange. While he hid in his shell most of the time, he did come out and waive his 'foot' at me. Hi snail.
Here I am blowing out my candles! I blew them all out - that means I will get to turn 5 (and get a wish).
Birthday parties are so much fun. We should have them more often. Earlier in the month, we had a birthday party for my stuffed hoodie bear, as well as my stuffed Elmo (and Aunt Carol and Cousin Bibeth). Later in the month, Amelia's Curious George and rainbow monkey had birthdays. I love birthdays - so fun!
You can enjoy the rest of my birthday party photos here.
Peace Out,
Phin