Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm a Big Girl (in case you didn't already know)

In case you forgot, I just wanted to remind you, I am a Big Girl now - not a baby.  Even though I'm a Big Girl, I still love hugs, toys, being silly, and crying really loudly for extended periods of time for no reason (I'm only two).  I earned my "Big Girl Stripes," as Daddy calls it, by sleeping through the night, wearing undies, sleeping in undies, and as of today having a Big Girl bed!  For today's nap, Dad removed the wooden side to my crib and inserted the foam bumpers.  Now, I can roll out of bed or get out of bed (which I know not to) whenever I choose!  It also means that I can use a Big Girl Pillow when I sleep, like Phinny (not pictured below).
 
Good bye diapers, changing pads, and bed rails!
 
Laying in my new Big Girl bed as practice
I'm so excited about my new bed!  We've been talking about it since our trip to Oregon.
Lots of Love,
Amelia Rose