I love my school. I love the people in my class. I love my teachers. I love the new playground. I love the activities that we do at school. I love that they let me build trains and cars some days. I love doing art there (I know, what a change from 2 years ago). I love going to school and being a big guy.
But, I do not love having my picture taken. And I do not love my class photos.
A few highlights are shown below... there are many more terrible ones in the full album and a couple of decent candids (but nothing formal or really that great).
My class photo. I cannot remember where I am going here (far left in stripes), maybe it was to check out the road in the background.
How bad is this photo? The teachers are not even looking. In the subsequent photos, the class descends into chaos.
Not sure why a photographer would even send this photo to the family. Was this the expected reaction, "We have a lot of great photos of Phin, but what we really need are photos where Phin's face is obstructed." I'm glad I no one else wore my orange and blue hoodie, otherwise we would not know this was me. I told Dad not to complain too much, because I am smiling in this photo.
Bet you did not know we had such great, tall grass at school?!
Be sure to check out all of the photos (seriously, you will get a chuckle) from the 'professional' photographer school hired.
Peace out,
Phin
.jpeg)

