Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Our Favorite Movie (for now) #Moana

Okay, that's a bold title. We will always love Star Wars (especially the Ewoks, they're so cute), Totoro and the Cars movies.  But, We have a new favorite (or frarvite as I used to say) movie to add to the list... Moana.

It's a great story about a girl to takes to the ocean to save the world and in the process meets a guy with dancing tattoos.  Amelia loves that there is no scary part or bad guys; I love that it's so silly and not a mushy love story.  We both also love the songs and singing.

Our favorite song from the movie is call "How Far I'll Go" - where Moana sings about leaving her island to take to the seas. We've made mom play the music (via Youtube) all day for the past 2 weeks.  I think Mom really likes the music.

Since we've been listening to the music so much, we've started to learn the songs really well.  Dad recorded us singing in the car (Dad won't play the Moana music in car, so we had to sing it from memory).  You can check out the video he made below or via this link.



Peace Out,
Phin