At school, my favorite part of the week is when Daniel my school's music guy comes to class. He usually comes every other Tuesday or Wednesday; but I wish he came everyday. Sometimes Daniel brings instruments to play, sometimes we sing together and sometimes we learn new things (we've even sung songs about stories in books).
Last week, we had a Daniel day; as always, I sat in the front row. It's tough to get a front row spot on a Daniel day because everyone in my class loves it too when he comes to class. But last week was super special, I got to sing all by myself with Daniel. I love this song and have been singing it at home to my mom and dad (and Phinny) for a while - so it was even more super exciting to sing it with Daniel (since he taught us the song). As you can see, I was nervous to stand up in front of the class and sing, but it was a lot of fun.
Last week, we had a Daniel day; as always, I sat in the front row. It's tough to get a front row spot on a Daniel day because everyone in my class loves it too when he comes to class. But last week was super special, I got to sing all by myself with Daniel. I love this song and have been singing it at home to my mom and dad (and Phinny) for a while - so it was even more super exciting to sing it with Daniel (since he taught us the song). As you can see, I was nervous to stand up in front of the class and sing, but it was a lot of fun.
Next time I see you, and I'm in the mood, if you ask I might sing for you.
Lots of Love,
Amelia
PS - I got to pick out my outfit that day all by myself... what do you think?