When I asked Dad, "What do you want to do for your birthday?" He said "If it's nice, lets take a hike." I replied "It's rained for 64 of the past 65 days, I doubt it will be nice."
I was wrong (first time). So we went for a hike at the Smith & Bybee Wetlands, up by the Columbia River.
Unfortunately, the river was flooded like a bathtub, so our hike was cut short. But we still had enough time to film a Hiking with Amelia and Dad video (Click here to watch it).
We grabbed a few fun photos too.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Lots of Love,
Amelia Rose
I was wrong (first time). So we went for a hike at the Smith & Bybee Wetlands, up by the Columbia River.
Unfortunately, the river was flooded like a bathtub, so our hike was cut short. But we still had enough time to film a Hiking with Amelia and Dad video (Click here to watch it).
We grabbed a few fun photos too.
![]() |
| Where the sidewalk ends. Taking after his cousin Shel. |
![]() |
| Look this log has a hole and I have a stick ... a happy marriage |
![]() |
| Looking for more Bush Deer |
Lots of Love,
Amelia Rose


