Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

 NOT QUITE SURE WHAT HAPPENED.  RE-ADDED THE PHOTOS. - Phin

Happy Halloween! I love dressing up. I get to act crazy and have fun! You can check out my Halloween photos here.

My Halloween started with a trip to the pumpkin patch. My parents say they got me at a cabbage patch, so I was curious to see what we came home with this time. Papa R and Granabelle came in for the trip. It was fun. Here I am in the pumpkin field with the R's.


.
Then, Dad helped me carve the pumpkin we picked. It looks like my piggy bank and toy pig. Here is my pig pumpkin all lit up.


On Saturday, Mom and Dad dressed me as a lion. We went to the farmers markets and bank. The ladies at the bank kept roarring at me. There was no way I was going to answer their mating calls. I am too young. Here I am dressed in my lion suit.


Dad said it was not cool for babies to wear just one costume on Halloween weekend. I got mad at Dad. I'm a little guy, not a baby. Grrrrr.

Either way, I changed costume last night, so that I would match my Mom and Dad's theme - Star Wars. When I was only 4 weeks old, we watched all three original movies one weekend. They are cool. So I was excited to get dressed up and join the rebellion. I was the world's bestest Yoda. Mom was a cute Princess Leia. Dad was a rough & tumble Han Solo (certainly not a scuffy looking nerf hurder).




Peace Out,
Phin