Dear Phin,
I was wondering how your conquest turned out. Did you get over the baby hiccups? Did you take over the apartment? When you do take over the world, will you hire me for a cool position?
Good luck.
- J.
---------------------------------------
Dear J.,
Thank you for the kind letter. I did eventually get over the hiccups. They suck (literally). They make my whole body gyrate and my make my family coo and giggle. They think their cute. The conquest went well. I not only took over the apartment, but also the blog.
World conquest is progressing. Yesterday, I sent a bag of dirty diapers to Manhattan. New York should surrender later today. I sent a bag to siege the Capitol here in DC, but they sent the diapers back a day later more full.
Thank you again for your encouragement.
Phin
I was wondering how your conquest turned out. Did you get over the baby hiccups? Did you take over the apartment? When you do take over the world, will you hire me for a cool position?
Good luck.
- J.
---------------------------------------
Dear J.,
Thank you for the kind letter. I did eventually get over the hiccups. They suck (literally). They make my whole body gyrate and my make my family coo and giggle. They think their cute. The conquest went well. I not only took over the apartment, but also the blog.
World conquest is progressing. Yesterday, I sent a bag of dirty diapers to Manhattan. New York should surrender later today. I sent a bag to siege the Capitol here in DC, but they sent the diapers back a day later more full.
Thank you again for your encouragement.
Phin
Here's Dad prepping my NYC diapers