Big shout out to all my blog reading phans (phans, like Phin, instead of fans). I can’t read, but I am glad you can and that you do.
Yesterday, my Dad called me a fashionista. He said I change outfits more then a movie star on Oscar Night. I can’t help it; I like to look good for the ladies. Plus, I spit up and drool a lot.
The other day during one of my outfit changes, my Dad put me in a pair of pants. The pants had extra material on the outside. My Dad calls them pockets. He says Grandpa H loves pockets. That is good for Grandpa H.
I don’t know why my Dad made me wear pants. I am a newborn baby. I wear a diaper all of the time. I only leave the house to get the mail and go to the doctors. When I leave I have at least twenty blankets covering me (plus mittens, a hat, and a shirt). Nothing is ever exposed except my face and that is covered by a pacifier. I am never cold.
Also, why do newborn pants have pockets! I just realized last week that I have hands. I do not have the dexterity to put them in the pockets. When we go outside my hands are always covered in mittens, so my hands are always warm. I don’t have a wallet or keys. I don’t know what money is. So, why the heck do I need pockets, especially butt pockets. My hands don’t reach that far. Plus I am scared to know what is back there.
Anyway, here I am in my pants.
Yesterday, my Dad called me a fashionista. He said I change outfits more then a movie star on Oscar Night. I can’t help it; I like to look good for the ladies. Plus, I spit up and drool a lot.
The other day during one of my outfit changes, my Dad put me in a pair of pants. The pants had extra material on the outside. My Dad calls them pockets. He says Grandpa H loves pockets. That is good for Grandpa H.
I don’t know why my Dad made me wear pants. I am a newborn baby. I wear a diaper all of the time. I only leave the house to get the mail and go to the doctors. When I leave I have at least twenty blankets covering me (plus mittens, a hat, and a shirt). Nothing is ever exposed except my face and that is covered by a pacifier. I am never cold.
Also, why do newborn pants have pockets! I just realized last week that I have hands. I do not have the dexterity to put them in the pockets. When we go outside my hands are always covered in mittens, so my hands are always warm. I don’t have a wallet or keys. I don’t know what money is. So, why the heck do I need pockets, especially butt pockets. My hands don’t reach that far. Plus I am scared to know what is back there.
Anyway, here I am in my pants.
Phooled ya. I am so phunny, it is phantastic! Here I am in pants, watching football with Dad.
Also, here I am without pants, looking good with that hot load of diaper, Orli (insert cat call here). She's a hottie.